Social Enterprise in the Greater Cincinnati Area
Sign up to receive a monthly email on local events, hot topics, and emerging trends:
Meet Social Entrepreneurs
Attend the monthly meetings of the Social Enterprise Alliance. Meetings are held on the third Friday of every month from 8:30 until 10:00 and are often held at a local social enterprise.
Here is a sampling of topics:
- “Hiring and Social Enterprise”
- “Governance Issues for Nonprofits with Social Enterprises”
- “Using Academic Resources”
- “Social Enterprise and Donor Relations”
Become Educated About Social Enterprise
Flywheel conducts workshops on all aspects of social enterprise and that are appropriate for those just learning about social enterprise to experienced social entrepreneurs. Ranging from three hour to all day workshops, these are held at Interact for Health’s conference facility.
- Social Enterprise 101
- Social Enterprise 201
- Market Research
- Business Planning
Seek Technical Assistance
Flywheel offers ONE HOUR FREE of either individual consulting in social enterprise or training for your Board and Staff. Flywheel also offers advisory services to help organizations answer questions like these:
- Is social enterprise right for our organization?
- What social enterprise opportunities exist for our agency?
- How do we improve or expand our current social enterprise?
- How can our program become more sustainabile?
Contact Bill Tucker for more information.